Tuesday, March 3, 2009

18

"おしえてよ のようなせはどこ?"
- Plastic Tree :

It makes me feel a little sad. I can relate to it at times. This band is okay, recently I have taking a liking to them, even though I'm not that fond of visual kei at the moment. Their lyrics are very lonely.

Today I went to get a blood test, and the lady couldn't find my vein, and just put the needle in, and it hurt so much. I ran out of the exam room as soon as it was over because I was scared. For some reason... I couldn't move my arm and was in pain for some two hours. I think they should find people with more experience for these jobs, the fact that she had to call another person in to help her with the needle made me nervous.


I love kewpies.

Also I've been considering reading lolita, but I feel that I will probably understand it better when I'm older. I'll defintely start reading
One Hundred Years of Solitude though.

No comments:

Post a Comment